Mother's Day Messages From Son

Mother's Day Messages From Son
Mother's Day Messages From Son

  • I wish it was Mother’s Day everyday! Happy to see you so happy Mom! We love you!
  • Happy Mommy = yummy, soft, fluffy chocolate cake! My Mommy is always happy?!
  • Happy Mother’s Day Mommy! P.S. You make the best soup and sandwich in the universe!
  • I love you Mommy – when you give me a nice hot bath and read me a story before bedtime! Happy Mother’s Day!
  • My Mom is super cool – she knows English, Math, History and so much more…..Thank you for helping me with my homework! Happy Mother’s Day to you!
  • Thank you Ma for hugging me and loving me when I make mistakes! I love you! Happy Mother’s day!
  • East or West – My Ma is the best! I love your super cool cakes! Happy Mother’s Day!
  • To my Mommy. I love touching your soft hair. You always smell so nice! Happy Mother’s Day! 

The sun, the park, the football game or the beach sand,
Nothing is better than the touch of Mommy’s lovely hand!
Happy Mother’s Day Mommy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment